The 3M™ Littmann® Lightweight II S.E. is the choice for basic clinical use, primary assessment, and initial triage.
At an entry-level price, the Littmann Lightweight II S.E. offers a high-quality alternative to common Sprague and nurse stethoscopes.
Teardrop-shaped chestpiece is easier to orient and position around blood-pressure cuffs and body contours.
Combination bell/diaphragm chestpiece provides clear, reliable acoustic performance. Two-year warranty.
- Dual Head Stethoscope
- Tunable diaphragm alternates between low- and high frequencies without turning over the chestpiece
- Lightweight, adjustable-tension headset, and snap-tight soft-sealing eartips
- Double-leaf binaural spring allows easy tension adjustment for comfortable fit
- Patient-friendly non-chill rim and diaphragm assembly
- Most tubing colors come with Pantone eartubes and grey eartips, except black tubing which comes with black eartips.
ASK ABOUT PRICE