The Advantage Plus 6022N Blood Pressure Monitor features Smart Logic Technology to determine the ideal level of cuff inflation. It also features MAM Advantage, a mode which automatically averages three readings for a highly accurate, reliable result.
Advantage Plus 6022N utilizes Irregular Heartbeat Detection, which gives a warning signal if an irregular heartbeat is detected. This Blood Pressure Monitor also has an enhanced 2-zone memory with a date and time stamp capable of storing the previous 99 readings for two users. It displays morning and evening readings separately, which helps detect morning hypertension.
Advantage Plus 6022N Digital Blood Pressure Monitor measures systolic and diastolic pressures and pulse rate. It is rated AA by the British Hypertension Society; this guarantee of unrivaled accuracy allows you to reliably monitor your blood pressure and heart rate.
The 6022N features:
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy
- Smart Logic™ Technology determines ideal inflation level
- Automatic inflation and deflation control
- MAM Advantage™ Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection gives you a warning signal at the appearance of an irregular heartbeat
- Displays AM and PM readings separately to help detect morning hypertension
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people
- Optional PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft’s HealthVault (optional USB cable required) and then displayed on apps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smartphones and tablets.
- Self-adjusting extended range D-Bar cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7” to 16.5” (22 cm to 42 cm)
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Deluxe Storage case