The Huntleigh FD1 Plus Dopplex Doppler (#FD1-P-USA) includes a fixed 2 MHz waterproof probe, carry case, headphones, battery, gel, and operating instructions.
The handheld FD1 Plus pocket Doppler is used to recognize fetal heart beat. The high performance transducer enables reliable detection from early gestation right through to delivery, even on obese patients.
Huntleigh FD1 Plus Dopplex Doppler Features
- Advanced real time auto-correlation fetal heart rate processing.
- Active noise reduction for crystal clear fetal heart sounds.
- 2 MHz waterproof transducer suitable for use in a water birthing environment.
- Advanced power management with auto switch-off to conserve battery life.
- Long robust coiled cable enables optimum transducer position in all circumstances.