SAFE AND SIMPLE Home treatment for venous disorders, and for people who suffer with chronic lower or upper extremity edema / lymphedema. Pneumatic compression therapy can improve the quality of life by reducing the risks of recurring venous leg ulceration, and cellulitis / infection. Many people have reported excellent results after using pneumatic compression with a noticeable decrease in the size of their limbs, making clothes and shoes fit better, easier ambulation / walking, and improvement with skin integrity.
Overall, treatment can provide a better quality of life.
Treatment with the Petit Basic System can be obtained through Atlantic Medical Supply but has to be ordered through a licensed physician.
The Petite Basic System™ is a sequential pneumatic compression therapy system specifically designed for home treatment.
- Sequential compression with four overlapping compression cells to ensure distal to proximal flow and comfortable compression.
- Fully adjustable pause time to accommodate patients who require longer intermission for vascular refill.
- Pressure Lock-in feature prevents accidental tampering, for patient safety.
- The Petite Basic System™ garments are easy to put on and remove, with zipper closures and color-coded connections. The garments are available in a wide range of sizes, and are durable and easy to clean.
- The Petite Basic System™ can treat one or two limbs simultaneously.
Model-Petite Basic System™ Model 701A
Presure Range-20-80 mmHg
Weight-2.3 kg / 5.1 lbs
Size-10x26x13cm / 10x5x4in
CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION