The Facelake FD-200B Pocket Fetal Doppler it is a simple, easy-to-use ultrasonic Doppler that allows expectant mothers and health care professionals to retrieve and listen to the fetal heart rate (FHR). Suitable for hospital, clinical and home care use. Equipped with a 3Mhz water resistant probe, the Facelake FD-200B provides crystal clear sound for the most accurate listening experience. In addition, the fetal Doppler is equipped with a full high definition LCD digital display which provides three modes: real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode and a manual mode that allows the user to view the fetal heart rate for an 8 heart beat period. The LCD will also display real-time battery level data. Equipped with a headphone socket and a built-in loudspeaker for a variety of audio output options. Suitable for the 12th week of pregnancy.
Why do we recommend 3 MHz probes for fetal heart detection?
Over 90% of OBs, hospitals, and midwives choose 3 MHz probe because they know from the results of millions of exams that 3 MHz probe works better. It works better because the fetus is so small early in gestation that 3.0MHz probe reflects the ultrasound back to the sensor better than the lower frequency 2.0MHz probe. A 3.0MHz probe has also been proven to work well throughout the pregnancy.
- Facelake FD-200B powerful built-in speaker for listening the heartbeat without headphones
- Easy to read LCD with on/off backlight
- Clear digital fetal heart rate display
- Uses 2 AA size batteries which are easy to find (2 new batteries are included)
- Auto-off feature & low battery consumption to ensures hours & hours of usage
- Battery icon which indicates how much battery is left
- Headphone jack for listening to the heartbeat
- Weights only 180g with the batteries inserted
- Compact design with buttons which are design to withstand repeated usage without wearing out or breaking