Burdick Medic 5 Defibrillator
- Weighs just 24 pounds
- Operates on AC voltage or internal battery & charger. Battery capacity is indicated on the monitor screen.
- Reaches 360 joules in only ten seconds(Less for lower power settings)
- Two signals indicate readiness: a ready message display and audible tone.
- Fits most crash carts and gurneys and has a
- Built in handgrip.
- Can be used for both short and long term monitoring.
- Defibrillator paddles can provide a quick assessment of patients condition.
- ECG data appears on a EL screen.
- 4 seconds of continuous waveform data,lead selection,heart rate,date,time,battery status, gain and filter setting all displayed on screen at one time.