Double Ceiling Mount LED Exam Light Philips Burton AIM LED ALEDDC
The Philips Burtons AIM LED represents an exciting revolution in examination lighting. The AIM LED uses the latest advances in state-of-the-art lighting technology to achieve incredible performance and unsurpassed value and energy efficiency. The AIM LED provides about 10% more illumination (45,000 lux / 4181 fc at 1 meter) than the Outpatient II. A 92 CRI rating produces very accurate color visibility which is important for an accurate diagnosis. With 10 times greater (20,000 hours) lamp life than traditional light source products, you will save more than $1000 in bulb replacements alone. This low maintenance LED exam light also uses 55% less energy.
• 45,000 lux (4181 fc) at 1 meter
• 4300 K color temperature
• CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 92
• 3 LED modules with a 20,000-hour life
• Adjustable focus using center handle
• 5-year limited warranty
• Assembled in USA
• The unique Y-Shaped design facilitates placement of the lighthead around the physicians head thereby minimizing the obstruction of light into the examination field.
• The multiple reflectors of the AIM LED can be tilted by rotating the sterilizable light handle to adjust the size and pattern of the light to the working area.