ES Electric Steam Boilers
Safe easy-to-use heat source. No on-site products of combustion
• Easy, quick to install, they require only a water feed connection and electrical hook-up
• Applications include: Steam for tanks, reactors, distillations, autoclaves, dyestuffs, cosmetics, paraffins, glues, steam jacketed kettles, sterilizers, pipe tracing and humidification
. • Built to Section 1 of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Codes. UL listed.
• WATER FEED SYSTEM - Strainer, solenoid valve, stop valve and check valve factory wired and plumbed for direct connection to water line.
• LOW WATER CUT-OFF/LEVEL CONTROL - McDonnell Miller No.150 control automatically maintains proper water level, shutting off the boiler when water supply in the boiler drops below a safe operating level.
• WATER LEVEL SIGHT GLASS - Allows constant observation of water level while boiler is in operation.
• MAIN ON/OFF SWITCH - Allows manual operation of the boiler operating control circuit.
• PILOT LIGHT - Indicates control circuit’s on/off condition.
• INTEGRAL POWER CONTACTORS - Magnetic contactors for energizing the boiler elements. Integrally mounted in the control unit.
• BLOWDOWN/DRAIN VALVES - Facilitates emptying the boiler pressure vessel and MM150 water column piping during blowdown sequence.
• LONG LIFE HEATING ELEMENTS - Industrial grade, heavy duty 0.420 inch diameter stainless steel heating elements,equipped with one piece resistance welded terminations for added strength and safety.
• OPERATING PRESSURE CONTROL - Resets automatically to maintain preset pressure within boiler.
• ENERGY SAVINGS AND MINIMUM MAINTENANCE - Pressure vessel insulation minimizes heat loss and maximizes energy savings, insured by fibrous glass material. • EASY CONTROL MAINTENANCE - All control panels and components are easily accessible. Fully-louvered openings avoid component heat build-up.
• NEMA 1 Louvered enclosure standard
• TRIM PRESSURE- Factory standard 100 PSIG or 15 PSIG